Re: SAWSDL Implementations?

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:11:38 -0500
To: Carlos Pedrinaci <c.pedrinaci@open.ac.uk>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

hi all,

the Flash demo of the SAWSDL editor (part of WSMO Studio) that was
presented during the f2f meeting is available at

"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "