Re: SAWSDL Implementations?

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 19:11:38 -0500
To: Carlos Pedrinaci <c.pedrinaci@open.ac.uk>
CC: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

hi all,

the Flash demo of the SAWSDL editor (part of WSMO Studio) that was
presented during the f2f meeting is available at
http://www.ontotext.com/wsmostudio/demo/sawsdl.htm

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "