W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > May 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/5/16

From: Holger Lausen <holger.lausen@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:06:08 +0200
Message-ID: <4468ED40.9070808@deri.org>
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org
Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/5/16.
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006May/0009.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Roll call, scribe, agenda review, AOB?
 - Scribe list: JBD, EP, BNS, AS, JL, CB, JF, RA, MK, JH, BP, HL, LH
 - Regrets: EP, MK, JK
 - Any additions/modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes
 - Minutes of last meeting [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060509


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-05-09: editors of the examples doc to add a todo about updating any
            concrete examples in line with SAWSDL syntax
 - open?

2006-05-09: EricP to make the HTML to override the schema at
            http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/sawsdl
 - open?


----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Face-to-face logistics page [1] and registration form [2] added
   - Use registration form also to say you can't come
   - Each attendee must book their own hotels (one asked about it)
 - WSDL WG will publish last call of WSDL RDF mapping [3]
   - We should review it - any volunteers?
 - Meeting in a small-TechPlenary setting next January? [4]
   - Fairly late in our schedule, chance to meet with many other groups

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/meetings/200606Galway
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39001/200606galway/
[3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-rdf.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
[4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2006AprJun/0091


----------------------------------------
5. Issue 13: adding sawsdl:modelLocation? [1]
 - left over from issue 2, resolved last week
 - maybe we need concrete proposal or more discussion on the list
   - volunteer?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x13


----------------------------------------
6. Issue 6: Clarification of SchemaMapping concept [1]
 - Where can schemaMapping be attached? [2]
 - Following agenda items also concern schemaMapping

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x6
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0018.html


----------------------------------------
7. Issue 11: why distinguish between basic and complex types? [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x11


----------------------------------------
8. Issue 8: Conflict Resolution Rules [1]
 - See also thread [2], esp. regarding relation to other issues

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x8
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0022.html


----------------------------------------
9. Issue 14: schemaMapping languages in appendix? [1]
 - Any details on possible mapping languages (including examples) should be
   out in an appendix.
 - Should we plan an appendix (or a few) with details of support for
specific
   mapping languages? Which ones?
   - XSLT
   - XQuery
   - Others?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x14


----------------------------------------
10. Issue 7: Combining multiple modelReferences and schemaMappings [1]
 - we may need the notion of a pair <modelElement/schemaMapping> [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x7
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006May/0017.html


----------------------------------------
11. Issue 5: Multiplicity of modelReference value [1]
 - some discussion at [2]
   - what would multiple annotations mean?
 - should apply on everything, not only element [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x5
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0030.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Apr/0034.html


----------------------------------------
12. Issue 10: modelReference vs. category [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x10


----------------------------------------
13. Issue 12: WSDL 1.1 extensibility? [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x12





Received on Monday, 15 May 2006 21:06:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT