W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > June 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/06/27

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:08:26 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1151341706.7258.47.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/06/27. 
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Jun/0016
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Call setup
 - Scribe list: JBD, JL, MK, JH, TV, NG, TP, CP, CV, 
                LF, HL, BNS, AS, CB, EP, JF, RA, LH
 - Regrets: none
 - Any modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed
 - Any other business?


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes
 - Minutes of last telcon [1]
 - We will delay approval of face-to-face meeting minutes [2] by 1 week

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060613
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060620


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-05-23: Terry to review last call of WSDL RDF mapping
            http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-rdf/ by beginning of July
2006-05-23: EricP to review last call of WSDL RDF mapping
            http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20-rdf/ by beginning of July
 - ongoing, status?

2006-06-20: Amit and Rama (and anybody interested) to suggest definition of
            semantics

2006-06-20: ericP to use Amazon WSDL as a real concrete example

2006-06-20: Rama to try and come up with a better annotation for the
            subsection "Annotating operations with model references"

2006-06-20: Rama to send an email to open an issue on whether we target B2B
            or B2C

2006-06-20: team contacts to let the editors know about the standard
            reference style 



----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Next f2f August 29,30 in Turin, Italy
 - Cancelled telcons August 1, August 8
 - Other chair for July 18, July 25 (volunteers?)


----------------------------------------
5. Document status, publication
 - Review of the specification draft [1]
   - Focus on what's necessary for first public Working Draft
   - From f2f minutes:
     - all the resolutions that we made are implemented in rough form
     - rename the example so that it is B2B like
     - finalize table of contents
   - Decide on a list of remaining elements
   - Name a group of trustees to verify it's implemented
     - Spec editors, team contacts, chair?
   - Publish as soon as everything is implemented
 - Examples document status?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/


----------------------------------------
6. Leftover from f2f minutes [1]: 
   What does modelReference on wsdl:interface mean?
 - Is the intention that we should not restrict modelReference on
   wsdl:interface to mean categorization? Need an issue?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060620#item15


----------------------------------------
7. Issue 23: relationship of interface annotations 
   in face of interface extension [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x23


----------------------------------------
8. Issue 24: efficiency of resolving the type of model [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x24


----------------------------------------
9. Issue 22: revisit section on WSDL 1.1 mapping [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x22


----------------------------------------
10. Issue 12: WSDL 1.1 extensibility? [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x12
Received on Monday, 26 June 2006 17:08:44 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT