RE: SAWSDL Spec: Terminology editorial suggestion

Hi,

I don't think we should drop Semantics but reordering would probably
solve the issue. This would allow getting rid of the controversial word
"meaning" and we will keep a set of consistent definitions that reuse
previous ones.

Carlos

'Terminology',