RE: 8284

From: <david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:17:39 +0000
To: <dug@us.ibm.com>, <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>

The text looks fine and it says what it needs to. I just wonder about burying the "MUST" in a reference. It is in the list of normative references, so I guess it won't be missed by careful readers. Just wondering if we should put the requirement somewhere more prominent.

Take care:

   Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
   Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
   Hayes Park Central
   Hayes End Road
   Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE