8284

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:53:21 -0500
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
  I updated the WSDL11 references in all of the specs per issue 8284 -
please look over the changes to make sure its ok.
Here's how it now looks:

WSDL11
W3C Note, "Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1.1" , E. Christensen,
et al., Editors. World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), 15 March 2001 Available
at http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/NOTE-wsdl-20010315.
Note: implementations of this specification MUST conform to the corrected
version of WSDL as defined by the 'WSDL Correction' sections of WS-I Basic
Profile 1.2 and WS-I Basic Profile 2.0 .

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com