RE: issue 8304: proposal 1

I agree with Dave's comment below.

WS-Enumeration already states [1] in section 3. The context will become invalid once EndOfSequence is issued. Given that, I see no harm in removing [2].

Suggest treating this as an amendment to the resolution (that was already approved).

Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wsenum.html#EnumMsgs

An enumeration context can become invalid for any reason including:

1.    Enumeration completed (i.e. an EndOfSequence has been returned in a Pull response)

2.    Enumeration released

3.    Enumeration expired

4.    Enumeration ended (i.e. ended via an EnumerationEnd message from data source

5.    Enumeration context replaced in the response to another Pull request

In addition, the data source MAY invalidate an enumeration context at any time, as necessary.
When processing a Pull, Renew, GetStatus or Release operation, a data source MUST generate an wsen:InvalidEnumerationContext fault if it determines that the enumeration context supplied by the consumer in the request is invalid.

[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wsenum.html#Pull

The consumer MUST NOT issue additional Pull request messages after a Pull response containing a wsen:EndOfSequence element has been received. Similarly, upon receipt of a Pull response containing a wsen:EndOfSequence element, the consumer MUST NOT issue a Release operation to signal that the enumeration context is no longer needed.