9250: updated proposal

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:54:35 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
  the proposal for 9250 includes a new spec:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=830
Thanks to Ram for helping me work through some minor editorial changes to
MEX that should be made along with this proposal.  The edits to mex can be
found here: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/attachment.cgi?id=862
So, the proposal is to adopt both changes (the new spec and the mex
updates).

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com