Re: WS-Fragment uploaded

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009, Doug Davis wrote:

> was going to save this for the f2f but.....
> T.Create() and T.Delete() are used to create/delete entire resources -
> using it to do something else (like _not_ creating/deleting a resource)
> would violate the extensibility rules of Transfer where it talks about
You can apply the same logic for T.Put() then. If you think that fragment
is a way to identify sub-resources within a more global resource, then
both T.Put()/Create()/Delete() will apply.
I don't think that adding two ways of doing what seems to be the same
thing is helping simplicity and understanding.