Re: November f2f

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:20:01 -0700
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
To: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
hi,
   I think overlapping with the Tech Plenary day is probably a bad
idea - and as an AC member i have an additional extra reason why i
would have a problem changing the meeting time.

   In fairness to the W3C, the reason for having a Plenary week, is to
have the plenary day, and for folks to be able to participate in the
plenary activities.
   -jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975