WS-Fragment uploaded

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:40:44 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
  Ram and I have just checked in ws-frag [1] for the WG's consideration.
There are still a couple of minor things that need to be cleaned up - like
fixing up the xsd - there's a list of open questions at the bottom of the
doc. But we think this is a pretty good starting point.  If the WG
approves of this direction then we're hoping that it will remove the need
for the RT spec.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wsfrag.html

thanks
-Doug