RE: Issue 7426 (URI vs IRI) (was Action 97)

> Yves, Doug and Asir discuss on this on public mailing list to get a proposal ready for next week

Based on how similar issues were addressed in the WS-Addressing [1] and WS-Policy [2] Working Groups, here is a proposed amendment to Yves' proposal:

In WS-RA specs, globally replace URI with IRI with the following exceptions:

* Section X.X Namespaces. No need to say Namespace IRI here.
* xs:anyURI. This is a proper name, and the datatype accommodates IRIs.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Feb/0171
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Aug/0073

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu