Re: proposal for 7478

Li,

I don't know how an Event Source is supposed to be able to tell the
difference between "T1 = infinity means I don't care what the expiration
is" and "T1 = infinity means I need a Subscription that never expires".
The same value is being communicated in both cases (BTW neither
xs:duration nor xs:dateTime have "infinity" in their value space).

- gp