Enumeration state tables

From: Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:31:29 -0700
To: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Attached is the first draft of the state tables for WS-Enumeration.
Overall this was pretty straightforward. The one thing I'm not sure
about is, when the Consumer is in the "Releasing" state (having sent a
wsen:Release request) and it receives a fault that is not
wsen:InvalidEnumerationContext it seems that the Consumer has no choice
but to assume the request wasn't processed and the Enumeration is still
in the "Created" state.

While working on these state tables it occurred to me that the issues
around expiration representation and expiration negotiation that we are
discussing for WS-Eventing are also issues for WS-Enumeration.

- gp