Re: Subscriber/Event Sink Subscription state table

Hot on the heels of the first version, here's V2! I've added a table for
the Subscription Manager, added a "Getting Status" state to the Event
Sink table, and cleaned up the Event Sink table.

It seems to me that the resolution for 7553 is going to have some effect
on some of the transitions in the Event Sink's table. For example, if
the Subscription is in the "Getting Status" state, a fault response of
"InvalidSubscription" or "SubscriptionExpired" should send you to the
"End" state (same goes for "Renewing" and "Unsubscribing").

- gp