safeness text

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:02:53 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
  For the one operation in each spec that has been deemed 'safe', I was
thinking of just adding this text after the definition of the operation:

This operation will not result in any side effect imputable to the
requester. This means that in case of an underlying protocol error that
might get unnoticed, resending the same request can be done automatically.

Does this work for you?

(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com