resolution of 6674

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:43:37 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
6674 (which we resolved today) talks about upgrading mex to point to the
latest wspolicy specs.  it appears that other wsra specs still reference
the member submission of policy as well.  are people ok with the editors
doing all specs (as needed) or do we need new issues?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com