resolution of 6429

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:40:09 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
on today's call we resolved 6429.  The new appendix will include the wsdl
for wrapped notifications.  Should this new wsdl appear in the
ws-eventing.wsdl file as well - in an unused (unreferenced) portType?  If
so, I'd like to rename it from "GenericSinkPortType" to
"WrappedSinkPortType" if that's ok.  If not then where did people expect
this wsdl to appear (aside from the appendix)?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com