more Logistics and maps for june 2009 f2f

From: Jeff Mischkinsky <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:16:18 -0700
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org

hi,
   I've attached some maps and assorted other files i have lying
around on my hard drive which may help.

   The meeting will be in the conf center building 350 in some room.
Check the monitor when u get there. No stinking badges required.

The shuttle bus service is a bit dated, but you can find the info on
the web if u need it.

    The nearest hotel is the sofitel, but a bit pricey. There is a
marriott townplace suites down the road from the sofitel that is
cheaper. And the usual assortment of hotels u can find using google/
yahoo maps that are close by. (I wouldn't say up near SFO unless you
like to drive in 101 traffic.)

cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975

hq-overview-map-image_map.gif
(image/gif attachment: hq-overview-map-image_map.gif)