Re: agenda item for 5/5 concall

hi,
   As the host behind the host, we will need a count 2 weeks before.
(anyone who shows up later may or may not get fed ;-)

    -Mr. HOH (host of hosts, jeff for those of you on a first name
basis)

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975