8283 discussion

From: Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 18:46:17 +0000
To: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>

Pursuant to the action I took from last meeting, I suggest adding a definition [1] of  what "generate" means in the context of faults.

Thus, to resolve this issue, I suggest:

1.        Include changes to fault definitions as proposed in the issue.

2.       Add [1] to the compliance section.

[1] Add to the compliance section of all WS-RA specifications

The term "generate" in used relation to the various faults defined by this specification. This term implies that a fault is produced but does not necessarily imply that it is transmitted.