Issue 8164: proposal

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 01:07:31 -0500
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
(resending w/o extra stuff)

Proposal:
change:
A subscription manager MAY choose to support mechanisms, such as the
[WS-MakeConnection] specification, to enable delivery of notifications to
non-addressable endpoints.
to:
A subscription manager MAY choose to support mechanisms, such as the
[WS-MakeConnection] specification, to enable delivery of notifications and
the SubscriptionEnd message to non-addressable endpoints. Note: as an
optimization, a subscriber SHOULD consider using the same
WS-MakeConnection Anonymous URI in both the NotifyTo and EndTo EPRs to
allow the same MakeConnection message to be used to transmit either
notifications or a SubscriptionEnd message.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com