Re: issue 6401/6661: combined proposal

I agree with the idea that we shouldn't repeat what MEX specifies,
however, you have removed the parts where it states that the
mex:Metadata for a single Event Source can contain at most one
wse:EventDescriptions element and only one Notification WSDL per
Notification Format/@Identifier. These are key constraints that need to
be stated somewhere.

- gp