RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

His doc has two example wsdls for two separate event sources - one that
supports raw and one that supports wrapped.  I'd like to see what a single
event source's WSDL will look like when it supports both.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org wrote on 08/01/2009 10:48:26 AM:

> Doug,
> The wrapped WSDL is already defined in the Eventing spec.   It is
> fixed for all for all notifications.  There seems no need to discuss
> wrapped events as part of this issue.
> --Geoff

2D48