RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

Doug,
The wrapped WSDL is already defined in the Eventing spec.   It is fixed for all for all notifications.  There seems no need to discuss wrapped events as part of this issue.
--Geoff

From: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Davis
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 6:11 AM
To: Chou, Wu (Wu)
Cc: Bob Freund; public-ws-resource-access@w3.org; public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

Wu,
  could you add an example wsdl for an event source that supports both raw and wrapped?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org

07/31/2009 12:22 PM

<public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>

cc

"Bob Freund" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>

Subject

RE: issue 6401 - Concrete proposal of using Notification WSDL

Please discard the NotificationWSDL_for_6401-6661_v2.htm submitted in the previous email and replace it with the attached NotificationWSDL_for_6401-6661_v2_cor.htm that fixes  several typos which may cause confusion.

Many thanks,

- Wu Chou.