Re: other wsra docs

Yves,
  I'm assuming we'll need to create a namespace doc and some of those
'extra' docs for the current WD.
If I want to try to mimic the final directory structure in the edcopies
dir I'm assuming I could just create a dir structure like:
edcopies/ws-tra
edcopies/ws-rst
edcopies/ws-evt
edcopies/ws-enu
edcopies/ws-mex

and then in each dir put files like:
edcopies/ws-tra/fault
edcopies/ws-tra/ws-transfer.xsd
edcopies/ws-tra/ws-transfer.wsdl

However, if I wanted ".../edcopies/ws-tra" to load a namespace/rddl file,
what filename should I give to that file?  If I create
edcopies/ws-tra/index.html
will that cause ".../edcopies/ws-tra"  to automatically load it?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
02/12/2009 02:23 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
public-ws-resource-access-editors@w3.org
Subject
Re: other wsra docs

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Doug Davis wrote:

> Yves,
>  how should we manage the 'extra' files (like WSA's:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous )?  Should we just create
> those files in the same dir as the other ones and assume they'll be
moved
> during the publication process or should we treat the "edcopies" dir as
if
> its a pseudo publication dir and create all of the proper sub-dirs right
> in there?  I'm thinking it would be best to mimic the real dir structure
> in the "edcopies" dir.  What do other group do?

Edcopies are for editors' copies.
I will create snapshots. Btw once we agree on publishing the current
document, I'll make a pass on those docs to fidlle a bit with prev/latest
links, and to make cross-links easier to manange.

         ~~Yves