Formal Request: WG Approval of updated Primer and Framework Errata

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 10:19:11 -0500
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C WS-Policy Editors <public-ws-policy-eds@w3.org>
Attached are an update to the Framework Errata document, and a new
Primer Errata document.

This message is requesting the chairs and WG for formal WG approval of
these documents and publication.

Once approved they can be checked into CVS [1]. This will update the
content referenced from the Framework Recommendation [2] to the
Framework Errata, making the Framework errata visible.

The Primer Note does not have a link to the errata. I recommend that
the WS-Policy WG home page [3] be updated with a link to the Errata
document for the Primer.

Separately I ask whether we might also update the note to include  a
link to the primer errata document.

Thanks to Asir for reviewing drafts of the errata documents.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] they would both be checked into the directory WWW/2002/ws/policy/7
in /w3ccvs

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-ws-policy-20070904/

[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/ , Add errata link next to entry
in bullet list for primer