W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > October 2007

Re: Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 57 - 2007-10-31

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 13:47:22 -0400
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>, public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
Message-ID: <OF19A42420.0E95806B-ON85257383.0060B575-85257383.006194A6@us.ibm.com>
For those of you sending regrets, would you please register your company's 
position with regards to 
approval of the primer and guidelines documents as Working Group Notes.

With regards to the last remaining issue (5218), I will be posting a 
proposed resolution shortly. If you agree
with that proposal (or not), please let us know via email so that your 
voice is considered in any final decisions.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/chrisferris
phone: +1 508 234 2986

public-ws-policy-request@w3.org wrote on 10/24/2007 01:43:28 PM:

> 
> Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 57 - 2007-10-31
> 
> The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented 
> on the WG's administrative home page:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone
> 
> Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as 
> documented on the WG's administrative home page.
> Please register with Zakim:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html
> 
> 1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair
> 
> a) Scribe List:
> 
> Yakov Sverdlov (Oct 31)
> -------------------------------
> Abbie Barbir
> Toufic Boubez
> Charlton Barreto
> Mark Little
> Fabian Ritzmann
> Sergey Beryozkin
> Tom Rutt
> David Orchard
> Dale Moberg
> Asir Vedamuthu
> Prasad Yendluri
> Frederick Hirsch
> Maryann Hondo
> Felix Sasaki
> Ashok Malhotra
> William Henry
> Asir Vedamuthu
> 
> b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
> Member only:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
> 
> 2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair
> 
> a) Review and approval of draft minutes
> http://www.w3.org/2007/10/24-ws-policy-minutes.html
> 
> 3. Future meeting schedule
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Sep/0014.html
> Status: The WG is NOT meeting on Wed Nov 7.
> 
> 4. Editorial team report
> Current Editors drafts:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts
> 
> a) Status of changes approved during Oct 17 and 24 meetings
> 
> b) Editor's drafts of Primer and Guidelines
> 
> 5. Review action items, Chair
> Open action items:
> Member only:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open
> 
> ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from media 
> type registration
> Status: PENDING
> 
> 6. Recommendation issues and errata
> 
> a) Recommendation announcement
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Sep/0000.html
> 
> b) Issues and errata
> NONE.
> 
> 7. Primer Document
> 
> a) Last Call WD
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-primer-20070928/
> 
> b) Bugzilla list:
> http://tinyurl.com/36ar5u
> 
> c) Late arriving Primer issues
> 
> 8. Guidelines Document
> 
> a) Last Call WD
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-guidelines-20070928/
> 
> b) Bugzilla list:
> http://tinyurl.com/2nojrz
> 
> c) ACTION-358 Chris Ferris to open issue related to item (g) in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Oct/0023.html
> DONE. See:
> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=5218
> Chris's proposal:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Oct/0075.html
> Status: The Oct 24 meeting failed to gain consensus on this item.  We 
are
> expecting to make progress by email before the Oct 31 meeting.
> 
> d) Late arriving Guideline issues
> 
> 11. External LC review requests and responses
> 
> a) W3C XMLP WG response (no comments)
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Oct/0005.html
> 
> b) W3C Choreography review request
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Sep/0163.html
> 
> c) OASIS RX TC review request
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Sep/0162.html
> 
> c) OASIS SX TC review request
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Sep/0160.html
> 
> d) OASIS TX TC review request
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Sep/0159.html
> 
> e) OASIS UDDI TC review request
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Sep/0161.html
> 
> 12. Primer and Guidelines publication decision and plans
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Sep/0014.html
> 
> 13. Any other business
> 
> 14. Adjourn
> 
> /* end of agenda */
> 
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> 17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
> Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 29 October 2007 17:47:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:53 GMT