Re: Questions on normal forms

To reiterate:  The expressions I gave are /not/ in normal form.  They
appear to be valid /compact/ forms.  I want to know what their normal
forms are, and which rules one uses to arrive at those normal forms.

In the reply given, what rules were used to normalize

<wsp:ExactlyOne>
  <wsp:All><A/></wsp:All>
  <B/>
</wsp:ExactlyOne>

to the normal form given:

<wsp:ExactlyOne>
  <wsp:All><A/></wsp:All>
  <wsp:All><B/></wsp:All>
</wsp:ExactlyOne>

For the second expression, I want what I wanted for the first, namely
its normal form and the rules used to derive it.