Re: Client policy processing

Anything that is not listed explicitly, otherwise how do I know what I
agreed upon ?

             Frederick Hirsch
             <frederick.hirsch
             @nokia.com>                                                To
                                       Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             05/09/2007 11:47                                           cc
             AM                        Frederick Hirsch
                                       <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, ws
                                       policy <public-ws-policy@w3.org>,
                                       public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Client policy processing

how would simple client know what is negated?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia