From: Bob Freund-Hitachi [mailto:bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com]
Sent: May 16, 2007 1:38 PM
To: chairs@w3.org
Cc: [WS-A]; [WS-RX]; ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org; public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: [ws-rx] WS-Addressing 1.0 Metadata second last call

The W3C WS-Addressing WG has published a second Last Call Working Draft of the Web Services Addressing 1.0 - Metadata specification.  The deadline for comments is 8 June 2007.

The document is available at http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-addr-metadata-20070516/

We look forward to receiving any comments your WG may have on this Last Call Working Draft. Comments on this document are invited and are to be sent to the public public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org<mailto:public-ws-addressing-comments@w3.org> mailing list.  We are interested in particular in comments from the Web Services Policy and Web Services Description Working Group. We are also interested in comments from OASIS technical committees, in particular the Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC and the Web Services Transactions (WS-TX) TC.

Interoperability testing will occur the week of May 21, 2007 at the WS-Policy interoperability testing session in Ottawa Canada.

Please note that the document contains substantial changes compared to the previous version. In particular, the document defines new WS-Policy assertions, based on the Web Services Policy 1.5 framework.

These new policy assertions are a result of the WS-Policy WG's review of the first last call version of this document.  No changes have been made to associated text since the WS-Policy WG acknowledged the satisfactory resolution to the issue thus raised. [2]

If your Working Group is interested in reviewing these drafts, please let me know, especially if you think you need more than three weeks after publication for your review.

The decision to move to Last Call was made on May 14, 2007 [1].

No formal objection has been reported.

No patent disclosure has been reported.

Thanks

-bob

W3C WS-Addressing WG chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/7/05/14-ws-addressing-minutes.html#lc2

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2007May/0025.html

Bob Freund, Hitachi, Ltd.
62 Peakham Road, Sudbury, Massachusetts 01776-2914
Tel: +1-978-440-8415,  Fax: +1-978-443-2168