RE: ACTION-294 Ashok to open a CR issue with text to define "collection"

Fabian:
The WS-Policy specification does not talk about implementations.
Implementations are free to do what they wish, and will generally use specialized data structures.  But that not the point.  The spec says a policy is an unordered collection of policy alternatives which can include duplicate alternatives.

All the best, Ashok