Re: policy vocabulary, will not be applied, oh my!

I believe I'm with William on this. The client has this policy:

<Policy>
<ExactlyOne>
<All>
<TransportSecurity/>
</All>
</ExactlyOne>
</Policy>

It runs the first approximation of an intersection algorithm and
establishes that the <TransportSecurity/> alternative is compatible with
the server policy. Now it starts applying that policy alternative. I
don't think it is desirable to force the client to consider the server
policy at this point when it already knows it has a compatible policy
alternative.

Fabian