wspolicy 6/19/2007: Additional Comment re: Section 5.5.1, Guidelines

From: Monica J. Martin <Monica.Martin@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:58:35 -0700
To: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

In this section, you specify:

    Policy intersection in lax mode may result in alternatives with
    assertions that exist in one parties policy but not the other
    parties policy.  In the case where one party chooses to engage in
    runtime behavior with another party based on alternatives from a lax
    mode intersection algorithm,  the runtime behavior is out of scope
    of the policy framework.

As far as I can determine, such language doesn't exist in the Framework.
If we accept this text, shouldn't it be in the Framework? Thanks.