Issue 4225 (was RE: Editorial issues in the Framework spec

[Added Issue Number to the Subject]

From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Roth
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:17 PM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: Editorial issues in the Framework spec

In reviewing the LC draft for the Framework spec we identified the
following editorial items:

Item 1: Section 4.3.4 - @Digest is not of type xs:boolean

Solution: s/xs:boolean/xs:base64Binary

Item 2: Section 5.5 - Example does not have namespace prefixes

Solution: Prefix Policy elements with the wsp namespace prefix

Item 3: Section 4, 1st Paragraph - "policy expression" should be plural

Solution: s/policy expression/policy expressions

Item 4: Section 4.3.3 - Negative motivation for compact policy
expressions

Solution: Remove the sentence: "In some instances, complex policies
expressed in normal form can get relatively large and hard to manage."

Item 5: Section 4, 1st Paragraph - List of sections in the text is
inconsistent with latest content and duplicates TOC

Solution: Remove the phrase: "namely (i) Normal form of a policy
expression (ii) Compact form of a policy expression (iii) Identification
of policy expressions and (iv) Policy intersection."

We recommend that these items be given to the editorial team

Daniel Roth