RE: Updated CR Drafts of WS-Policy 1.5 Framework and Attachment Speci fications

It would be a fairly trivial task to write an XSLT that produced the names
of particpants that
could be slurped in as part of the publication preparation process. I do
something like that
for the mainenance of the attendance list.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com