RE: Updated CR Drafts of WS-Policy 1.5 Framework and Attachment Speci fications

Here's the current list of participants in alphabetical order of last
name:

Dimitar Angelov (SAP AG), Abbie Barbir (Nortel Networks), Charlton Barreto
(Adobe Systems Inc.), Sergey Beryozkin (IONA Technologies, Inc.),
Vladislav Bezrukov (SAP AG), Toufic Boubez (Layer 7 Technologies), Symon
Chang (BEA Systems, Inc.), Paul Cotton (Microsoft Corporation), Jeffrey
Crump (Sonic Software), Glen Daniels (Sonic Software), Jacques Durand
(Fujitsu Limited), Ruchith Fernando (WSO2), Christopher Ferris (IBM
Corporation), William Henry (IONA Technologies, Inc.), Frederick Hirsch
(Nokia), Maryann Hondo (IBM Corporation), Tom Jordahl (Adobe Systems
Inc.), Paul Knight (Nortel Networks), Philippe Le Hégaret (W3C/MIT), Mark
Little (JBoss Inc.), Ashok Malhotra (Oracle Corporation), Monica Martin
(Sun Microsystems, Inc.), Arnaud Meyniel (Axway Software), Jeff
Mischkinsky (Oracle Corporation), Dale Moberg (Axway Software), Anthony
Nadalin (IBM Corporation), Bob Natale (MITRE Corporation), David Orchard
(BEA Systems, Inc.), Fabian Ritzmann (Sun Microsystems, Inc.), Daniel Roth
(Microsoft Corporation), Tom Rutt (Fujitsu Limited), Sanka Samaranayake
(WSO2), Felix SasakiW3C/Keio), Skip Snow (Citigroup), Yakov Sverdlov
(Computer Associates), Mark Temple-Raston (Citigroup), Asir Vedamuthu
(Microsoft Corporation), Sanjiva Weerawarana (WSO2), Ümit Yalçinalp (SAP
AG), Prasad Yendluri (webMethods, Inc.)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy