Re: Features at Risk

From: Tom Rutt <tom@coastin.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:29:54 -0500
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Paul Cotton wrote:
> This is a reminder that we discussed this proposal at the Feb 7 meeting and held off making a decision about the proposed three "at risk" features until next week's meeting.

I think it is important that Ignorable Policy assertions are not marked
at risk.

This feature has already found use in reaching concensus in the WS-RX TC
regarding delivery
assertion policy assetions.  Its definition only affects the default
policy intersection algorithm implementation (unless I am missing
something more subtle).

I am against marking a) below as "at risk" feature, because it is so
important.

Tom Rutt
Fujitsu
> We also agreed to have some email discussion which I am trying to encourage by bringing this back to your attention.
>
> /paulc
>
> Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
> Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
> mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133