W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > August 2007

Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 51 - 2007-08-22

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:44:13 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC225749D7190D12@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Agenda: WS-Policy WG distributed meeting 51 - 2007-08-22

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG meetings is documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page. Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Frederick Hirsch (scribe on Aug 22)
Maryann Hondo    (scribe on Sep 12)
-------------------------------
Dimitar Angelov
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Ruchith Fernando
Tom Jordahl
Vladislav Bezrukov
Symon Chang
Doug Davis
Jacques Durand
Steve Jones
Mohammad Makarechian
Jonathan Marsh
Arnaud Meyniel
Sanjay Patil
Skip Snow
Jeff Mischkinsky
Sanka Samaranayake
Glen Daniels
Anthony Nadalin
Daniel Roth
Abbie Barbir
Frederick Hirsch
Mark Temple-Raston
Paul Knight
Yakov Sverdlov
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Monica Martin
Felix Sasaki
Toufic Boubez
William Henry
Charlton
Mark Little
Fabian Ritzmann
Sergey Beryozkin
David Orchard
Dale Moberg
Asir Vedamuthu
Prasad Yendluri

b) Scribe FAQ (Updated)
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html

2. Review and approval of WG minutes, Chair

a) Review and approval of draft minutes
http://www.w3.org/2007/08/15-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future meeting schedule and workplan
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0022.html
Note: The next WG meeting is on Sep 12 (two week break).

4. Editorial team report
Current Editors drafts:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/#drafts

a) ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

5. Review action items, Chair
Open action items:
Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

ACTION-331 Felix and editors to work to incorporate the test cases in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy-interop/2007Jun/0011.html as optional round 5 tests and to record somewhere (homepage or scorecard) the successful results
Status: Home page should point to Release-4 of the scenarios.

ACTION-333 Philippe to check with IESG regarding link from media type registration
Due: Aug 22.

ACTION-339 Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI.
Status: Open pending arrival of a proposal.

ACTION-340 Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail
Status: Chris has a meeting with Ken scheduled on Aug 16.

ACTION-342 Editors to report back on what happened with resolution to G/L issue relating to 5.6.1

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

ACTION-345 Paul and Chris to ask Felix to update homepage with link to member submission and other related links

6. Proposed Recommendation issues

a) Call for Review
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2007JulSep/0003.html

b) Call for Testimonials
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2007Jul/0019.html
Status: Due by Aug 31 or earlier.

c) Any other PR issues

7. Primer Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-primer-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/2a5uwj

c) [Issue 4943] Compatibility Matching at Nested Level, Monica
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4943
Status: Awaiting revised proposal per suggested changes from Aug 15 meeting.

8. Guidelines Document

a) Latest Working Group draft:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ws-policy-guidelines-20070810/

b) Bugzilla list:
http://tinyurl.com/ywtogs

c) [Issue 4951] Need example of assertion showing ordering between assert.., Ashok
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=4951
Ashok's email:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0005.html

ACTION-343 - Ashok and Maryann to develop a Guidelines proposal for Issue 4951.

9. Need volunteers - Guidelines section 5.7.1
http://tinyurl.com/yrthry#general-attachment-guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0042.html
Status as of Aug 10: No volunteers for most of the actions.

a) ACTION-339 Maryann to coordinate drafting new materials on Guidelines for Assertion Authors re UDDI.
Status: Open pending arrival of a proposal.  This relates to Question 5 in the above list of questions about section 5.7.1.

10. Potential issues for WS-Policy Primer and Guidelines
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Jul/0047.html

ACTION-340 Chris to follow up with Ken to understand what Ken would like to see via this e-mail

11. W3C Submission: Web Services Policy Attachment for Endpoint Reference (WS-PAEPR)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2007Aug/0001.html
See also: http://www.w3.org/Submission/2007/03/

ACTION-344 Paul and Chris to respond to PLH noting the relationship of ws-paepr to issue 3620 closed as v.next and noting that discussion continues in wg

ACTION-345 Paul and Chris to ask Felix to update homepage with link to member submission and other related links

12. Adjourn

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
Received on Monday, 20 August 2007 19:44:30 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:52 GMT