bug 3978 --- updated proposal from maryann and dave o.

From: Maryann Hondo <mhondo@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:36:25 -0600
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
All,
I worked with Dave O. on a revised proposal for this bug for which I
attach the following diff of section 3.8.

Justification: The current text  does not completely explain the
difference
between extending the policy framework itself, and using extensibility
points
to allow policy expression authors to version policy assertions.

Target: Primer

Proposal: Change text in section 3.8 as follows: