Resolution to Issue 3617

From: Yalcinalp, Umit <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:58:19 -0700
To: <public-ws-policy@w3.org>

Folks,

I was reading the minutes. I am sure approval of the minutes of the f2f
will come up tomorrow. I really can not follow the conclusion and the
resolution of the namespace policy. If I do not understand it as the
issue owner, I can not really close it. ;-)

Could we review the outcome? Probably the minutes need to be updated to
reflect the reality better as well.

Thanks.

--umit

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Architect
NetWeaver Industry Standards
SAP Labs, LLC
Email: umit.yalcinalp@sap.com Tel: (650) 320-3095
SDN: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/u/36238
--------
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
then they fight you, then you win." Gandhi