W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-policy@w3.org > September 2006

Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 10 - 2006-09-27

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 15:14:49 -0700
To: "public-ws-policy@w3.org" <public-ws-policy@w3.org>
Message-ID: <4D66CCFC0B64BA4BBD79D55F6EBC2257104E2CA99A@NA-EXMSG-C103.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>

Agenda: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 10 - 2006-09-27

The phone number to use for the WS-Policy WG F2F is
documented on the WG's administrative home page:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#phone

Participants are invited to join IRC channel #ws-policy as documented on the WG's administrative home page.
Please register with Zakim:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0012.html

1. Roll call and selection of secretary, Chair

a) Scribe List:

Daniel Roth (secretary for Sep 27)
Dimitar Angelov
Sanjiva Weerawarana
Bijan Parsia
Sergey Beryozkin
Fabian Ritzmann
Sanka Samaranayake
Ruchith Fernando
Charlton Barreto
Jeffrey Crump
Tom Jordahl
Jong Lee
Vladislav Bezrukov
----------------------
Asir Vedamuthu
Ümit Yalçinalp
Frederick Hirsch
Dale Moberg
David Orchard
Jeff Mischkinsky
William Henry
Prasad Yendluri
Mark Little
Abbie Barbir
Yakov Sverdlov
Anthony Nadalin
Monica Martin
Glen Daniels
Felix Sasaki
Maryann Hondo
Ashok Malhotra
Toufic Boubez

c) Scribe FAQ
Member only:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Aug/0013.html

2. Review and approval of F2F minutes, Chair

a) Review and approval of 2006-09-12 - 2006-09-14 minutes, Chair
Draft minutes (member only):
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/12-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/13-ws-policy-minutes.html
http://www.w3.org/2006/09/14-ws-policy-minutes.html

3. Future WG meetings, Chair

a) Next distributed meeting is Wed Oct 4 - Chris to chair

b) Future meetings
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/policy/admin#meetings

4. Editorial team report

a) Terms should be defined/targeted in the appropriate sections of the spec, Editors
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3720

b) editors to clarify the use of the term "domain", Editors
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3706

5. Review action items, Chair

a) Open action items:
Member only:
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/wspolicy/actions/open

6. Open Issues

a) Definition of Interaction
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3705
Status: Action on Ashok and MaryAnn to draft a change proposal.

b) Which policy alternative was selected?
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3639
Status: Ashok to draft a change proposal.

b) Need a URI structure to refer to WSDL 1.0 definitions, etc.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3599
Status: Actions on Ashok and Paul to advance issue.

c) Optional Assertions may not be usable in all circumstances
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3564
Status: WG members to review proposed text in Guidelines document.

d) The absence of an assertion should not mean that the behavior is "explicitly prohibited"
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3602
Status: Ashok to draft a change proposal.

e) New Attribute keyword to identify 'local' policies
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3721
Status: Not discussed at Sep F2F meeting.

f) Non-normative recommendation on how effective polices should be calculated when a policy is associated with an arbitrary XML element.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3723
Status: Not discussed at Sep F2F meeting.

g) Levels of indirection for policy references
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3719
Status: Dan to correspond with commenter to explain how request can be achieved with today's specs.

h) add an inssue on coordination with other working groups
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3619
Status: Glen to start internal thread on possible response.

i) wsp:PolicyReference can be used in any place where you can use wsp:Policy
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=3712
Status: Asir to draft a change proposal.

7. Any other business

8. Adjourn


Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
17 Eleanor Drive, Ottawa, Ontario K2E 6A3
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com
Received on Thursday, 14 September 2006 22:15:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:20:41 GMT