Re: ISSUE (3639) Which policy alternative was selected?

Hi

> I observe however that this is not an MTOM assertion specific issue,
> applicable in general to Optional assertions, that fall in this criteria.

I'm not sure it's the case.
In your example I think it's just a matter of putting an wsp:optional MTOM assertion in the scope of the output message element and
that's it. The client can see it and send a standart HTTP content negotiation header saying that it may accepts MTOM message...

Cheers, Sergey