Fwd: [soa-rm] Request for help/information: Comment on Model for Policy (link to WS-Policy)

I'm passing this on to the WS-Policy WG as another (and likely
overlapping) source of expertise.  Information on existing work or
thoughts on needed work would be appreciated.

TIA,

Ken

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@adobe.com>
> Date: June 28, 2006 1:49:29 PM EDT
> To: "SOA-RM" <soa-rm@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Subject: [soa-rm] FW: [ws-sx] FW: Request for help/information:
> Comment on Model for Policy (link to WS-Policy)
>
> This action item from today’s meeting is now done.
>

> Duane
>

> *******************************
> Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com
> Adobe Developer Program - http://developer.adobe.com/
> Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee
> Personal Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com/

---
Ken Laskey
MITRE Corporation, M/S H305     phone:  703-983-7934
7515 Colshire Drive                        fax:        703-983-1379
McLean VA 22102-7508