RE: [REMINDER] WS-Policy WG F2F, Austin, TX 2006-07-11 to 2006-07-13

The charter that I looked at [1] some time ago listed the f2f as July
11, 12 and 13, 2006.  I think I saw that on or after April 28th in the
AC list, so "the membership" has known about that date for something
like 10 weeks.  I've had my travel booked for quite some time now based
on that charter.  I think the current charter page shows an update on
June 1st, probably because of the completion of the chartering purpose.

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/04/ws-policy-charter.html