Re: [REMINDER] WS-Policy WG F2F, Austin, TX 2006-07-11 to 2006-07-13

Hi,
   This is pretty short notice for scheduling.....
   The Process Doc requires 8 weeks notice for f2f meetings, unless
no members object. Given that there were no members (by
definition :-) when the group was announced, I guess there were no
objections either. :-)

  I do hope that we will get at least the required amount of time in
the future to make travel plans, especially during  vacation seasons,
which depending upon which part of the planet you live, could be just
about anytime of the year.

    cheers,
     jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Web Services Standards		+1(650)506-1975