From: public-ws-policy-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ws-policy-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ashok Malhotra
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:04 AM
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
Subject: REQUEST FOR AGENDA ITEM re.
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/12-ws-policy-minutes.html#action05

In thinking about the above action a question arose and I thought it may
be worthwhile
settling the question before going on to the action.

When I work with Amazon, for example, I may send more than one type of
message.
I may send a few search messages followed by some login messages,
followed by a buy message.
Thus, such a conversation encompasses multiple types of messages.

When endpoints match policies do they match policies for all possible
messages that may occur
in the conversation?  The answer seems obvious but a clarification may
help.

All the best, Ashok