RE: WS-Policy WG Teleconference 03 Agenda 2006-07-26

Hi Paul/Chris,

Would you be able to consolidate my action items? Some of them are duplicates.

(1)

ACTION: Umit to file an issue on the usage of xml:id as a naming
mechanism [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-ws-policy-minutes.html#action07]

Is the duplicate of

ACTION: umit raise issue in sec 2.4 to consider usage of xml:id as a
possible attribute of idness characteristic and would require
a normative reference [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/12-ws-policy-minutes.html#action10]

(2)

ACTION: umit to note missing conformance sections [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action03]

Is the duplicate of

ACTION: Umit to raise an issue about the necessity of a conformance
section [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/12-ws-policy-minutes.html#action24]

(3)

ACTION: umit to raise issues on optional [recorded in
 http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action13]

Is the same as

ACTION: Umit to raise 2 issues on evils of optional [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/13-ws-policy-minutes.html#action12]

I will use only one of them. I propose we use the first one listed in each pair above for your tracking purposes.

Thanks.

--umit