please follow the convention we have adopted

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:21:57 -0400
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org
All,

Please be sure to include "NEW ISSUE:" in caps in the subject line of
emails intended to open a new issue
so that we are sure we don't inadvertently miss any. This is especially
important at this stage, until we get a formal
issue tracking system in place.

        e.g. NEW ISSUE: foo is barred

Also, I would ask everyone who submits new issues to collect the URIs to
the archived emails for each of their
submitted issues and communicate these to the co-chairs (and the list)
prior to next week's call.

Please see [1]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-policy/2006Jul/0055.html

Cheers,