NEW ISSUE: WSDL 2.0 status recorded in Attachments 1.5

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:41:24 -0500
Cc: Hirsch Frederick <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
To: public-ws-policy@w3.org

Title - WSDL 2.0 status recorded in Attachments 1.5 document

Description - The charter includes WSDL 2.0 in scope, so at a later
point we may need to update the Framework document to discuss WSDL
2.0.  In the interim, working drafts should record the status of WSDL
2.0 with respect to the document.

Target - WS-Policy Attachment 1.5 [1]

Proposal-

(a) provide status section indicating the status of WSDL 2.0 as
deferred.

In addition, we may choose to incorporate WSDL 2.0 into the contents
of the document structure:

(a) update title of section 4 to be "Attaching Policies using WSDL"
(b) move section 4.2 to be 4.3
(c) add new section 4.2 "Calculating effective policy using WSDL
2.0", with TBD as content

At a later point an editors decision may be made to incorporate WSDL
1.1 and 2.0 material in a single section, or separate section.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

[1] <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/ws/policy/ws-policy-
attachment.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8>